Saturday, February 19, 2011

Atlas Shrugged - The Movie! Finally!

I am so psyched! I loved the book. I just hope the movie doesn't suck!

Atlas Shrugged references appear on these pages somewhat regularly.

I am keeping my hopes high. Perhaps that's a bad idea.

I can't wait!

"Who is John Galt"

"Who is the destroyer?"

Do you think this might spark some philosophical reflection among the dumb ass I get my news from John Stewart liberals? Will they finally see the ruse that is the "Sanction of the Victim"?

Probably not. They don't even see their own hypocracy when one week they are whining about violent Tea Parties and the next week they are parading around with Hitler signs, and gun scopes trained on the Governor of Wisconsin.

But I am going love having some video cuts to help out on this blog!

Visit the Official Atlas Shrugged Movie Web Site!




Thank you god for answering my prayer. Now, if I may ask for one more thing, could we please have a blockbuster movie production of "It Can't Happen Here" by Sincair Lewis? Please?
blog comments powered by Disqus